11. Assessment of Sewage Sludge Management and Recycling Policy in Tokyo. (Keishiro Hara and Takashi Mino). IGES (April 2006)
12. FC Country Studies on Forest Governance. (IGES, April 2006)
13. Forest Governance in Thailand (Jaruwan Kaewmahanin and R.J. Fisher). IGES, May 2006. (chapter from a larger document).
14. “Rationalisation of Industrial Sector Water Use to Sound Groundwater Management” – (Kataoka, Yatsuka et al.) Policy Brief Number 4 - IGES March 2006. (Distributed at the 4th World Water Forum in Mexico City, March 2006).
15. “Combatting Forest Degradation: Certification as a driving force for amelioration” – (Henry Scheyvens). Policy Brief Number 3 – IGES March 2006.
16. CDM Baseline Construction for the Phnom Penh Electricity Grid. November 2005. (IGES & the Ministry of the Environment, Japan)
17. Carbon Emissions Embodied in International Trade: an assessment based on multi-region input-output model. (Xin Zhou and Kojima Satoshi).
18. Analyses of CO2 Emissions Embodied in Japan-China Trade. (Xiang Liu).
19. “Information Access as a Vehicle for Sustainable Development in Asia: Establishing Regional Agreement in Asia” – Policy Brief Number 2 – IGES October 2005.
20. Germany’s Experience with the Introduction of the EU Emissions Trading Scheme: Lessons for Japan. (Rie Watanabe) IGES Working Papers, March 2005.
21. Moneo – This book by a group of consultants outlines the company’s philosophy and commitment to its multinational corporate clients. (2006). Co-editors: Timothy Skye and Keith McPhalen.
22. Seventy Years of Diplomatic Relations Between Canada and Japan. Canadian Embassy, Tokyo, Japan. (Two-year book project – 1997-1999).
1. LCS-RNet Synthesis Report (Nov. 2015). LCS-RNet/LoCARNet Secretariat – Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES).
2. WEPA Outlook on Water Environmental Management in Asia 2015. This report from the thirteen nation members of WEPA was distributed at the 7th World Water Forum in Korea. (April 2015). WEPA Secretariat. Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES).
3. “Supporting the Transfer and Diffusion of Low Carbon Technologies: Japan’s Initiative.” Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES), Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN). (March 2015).
4. Compilation of country reports on the potential utilization of Japanese low carbon technology. Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES), Climate Technology Centre and Network (CTCN). (March 2015)
5. Practical Guide for Improved Organic Waste Management: Climate benefits through the 3Rs in developing Asian countries. (Janya Sang-Arun). IGES publication 2011.
6. Assessment of Carbon Emissions Embodied in International Trade. Research Report. IGES, 2009.
7. China’s Imports of Russian Timber (Tian Yanfang). IGES Occasional Papers Series, January, 2008.
8. “Foreign Carbon Credit Purchasing Options Open to Japan to Archive the Kyoto Target” (Rie Watanabe). Policy Brief Number 5 – IGES December 2006.
9. Challenges for Financing Clean Development Mechanism Project in Asia – Case Studies from Indonesia and India. (Tomonori Sudo). IGES, March 2006.
10. Statement by Dr. Yasuyuki Eda, senior vice-minister of the Environment, Japan, given at the 4th World Water Forum, Mexico City, 22 March 2006.