WHY CHOOSE SKYE ENVIROEDITING?
- Offering competitive rates for the quality service you receive.
- Over 10 years of subject-specific experience with editing and proofreading environmental research in various formats.
- I have extensive experience editing research written by non-native English speakers.
- While the in-house editor at the Institute for Global Environmental Strategies (IGES) in Japan, I gave English writing and grammar workshops to the researchers.
- Previous customers know and appreciate the quality and promptness of my work. I have never missed an editorial deadline.
- My clients view me as trustworthy and dependable.
- I am flexible, ethical, and provide personalized service.
- I lived and worked in Japan for more than 20 years and am knowledgeable and sensitive to intercultural business communications and customs.
- For customers outside of Canada, all services are exempt from sales and services taxes.
I specialize in assisting non-English speaking authors of environmental material to prepare and polish their documents for publication.
Skye EnviroEditing ensures that its customers receive the highest quality of service and a quick turnaround time.
I greatly appreciate your considering my service for your editing and proofreading needs.
Editor | Proofreader